General Procedures to Submit an Article
Send your article to email@example.com
- The Journal Currículo sem Fronteiras publishes articles related
directly or indirectly with education and the field of curriculum. Once
an article is published in Currículo sem Fronteiras, it should
not be published in any other Journal for a period of six months.
- The originals will be submitted for evaluation by two or three specialists.
The name of the author, however, will not be disclosed. Authors will
always receive the specialists' comments, but the Editorial Board of
Currículo sem Fronteiras reserves the right to reject an article
when the author refuses to make the suggested reformulations.
- The Editorial Board of Currículo sem Fronteiras reserves the
right to make specific changes regarding the form of the final text
submitted by the author.
- The articles should be submitted in Word (or compatible) via e-mail
or conventional mail (in this case the author should send two hard copies
of the article and a diskette with an electronic copy).
- The article should not exceed 40 pages, double-spaced and should
be sent as following: front page title of the article, name of
the author or authors, institution, and contacts. In the first page
of the article only the title should be mentioned, omitting the name
of the author(s).
- The article should be submitted with abstracts in English and in
Portuguese (10-15 lines) and should also highlight key words.
- All graphics and tables should be sent in a separate page. The author
should indicate on the article the precise desired location of those
graphics and tables.
- The quotes should follow these procedures (for example): "The
mix of metaphors invoking discipline, scent (visceral and almost "natural")
and awe is fascinating" (Apple, 2000, p. 9) [or] According to Apple
(2000, p. 9) "The mix of metaphors invoking discipline, scent (visceral
and almost "natural") and awe is fascinating".
- The footnotes should be inserted in the respective page and in a
- The bibliography should be inserted at the end of the article as
- Freire, P. (date) Title. City: Publisher
- Freire, P. (date) Title. American Educational Journal, Volume,
Number, Month, Pages.
- Freire, P. (date) Title. Currículo sem Fronteiras, Volume,
Number, Month, Pages, http//:www.journal.org
- Freire, P. (date) Title. In Freire, P. (Eds).) Title. City: Publisher,
- Freire, P. (date) Title. http//:www.journal.org